I can't even begin to explain how crazy last week was! I spent all week prepping for LA until finally arriving in Hollywood. Here's what I got into:- Shoe shopping was the first thing on my mind. I went on the hunt for the perfect comfort & class mix of shoe. The sparkly one above from Zara was gorge but they didn't have my size!
- I'm currently obsessed with this House of Harlow ring. The perfect exclamation point for any outfit
- Fashion To Figure sent me this classy white dress that I wore out to dinner on Saturday. Loved it!
- I got my ombre hair! Dana Gibbs of the Dana's Loft salon hooked me up with amazing ombre highlights for the big day
- I visited the new Georgetown Cupcakes location that just opened up in Soho, as a shopping pitstop. Those red velvet cupcakes are just....to die for.
- The lobby at the Chamberlain Hotel in West Hollywood is everything.
- Shoutout to my makeup artist in LA Keli Kel for giving me a fierce face for the BET Awards!